Complete the second sentence so that it means…
Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using the words in brackets.
Ex: There's nothing as bad as being in a traffic jam. (than)
There's nothing worse than being in a traffic jam.
- She didn't feel very well. However, she quite enjoyed herself. (in spite of)
In spite……. herself.
- Take you time. It's not necessary to rush. (need)
Take you time. You….
- I think it would be a good idea if I left. (better)
I think I…….
- Could you keep an eye on my luggage? (look)
- I thought the concert would be a lot better than that. (good)
The concert……. I thought it would be.